Confused
I am so confused i don't know how to go about this whole situation. I know what i want...i want to work things out i want to be with him i want to start all over and work on my family. I feel bad for him in a way, he's really confused and he's got a lot coming at him at once but they are all consequences of his choices....I want so bad for him to say he wants a friendship with me but i have my Strong doubts....He keeps changing his mind one minute he wants to work things out then next he doesn't cause he doesn't want to give her up. I know that i CAN NOT deal with him being friends with her and trying to be friends with me to....i had to give him the ultimatum her or me...that's just how it has to be. This whole situation is really hard but I'm so grateful for my father in heaven who has helped me so much i have created such a Strong bond with him, I'm sad it took something so extreme for me to create that bond but I'm glad i have this bond and i never want to be with out it. He gives me so much comfort when i need it. I'm scared to talk to Aaron i want to so that i know what is going to happen with my life but I'm scared to think that I'm going to be turned down again for what seems like the millionth time. He called me really upset last night because of everything and i tried to comfort him and i want to help support him but i can't if he doesn't support me. I don't understand how after he is saying these things that he could want to be with her instead but the devil is tricky and makes things look appealing when they really aren't. I know that me and Aaron could work out...i know a lot of people think and will think that I'm crazy for wanting to fix things but i have learned that i have to live life for me i have to do what makes me happy, i will listen to peoples input but in the end it comes down to what i think will make me and my family happy. I guess wish me luck...please keep my in your thoughts and your prayers, and keep Aaron in them to help him to soften his heart and be able to think clearly about what he wants.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home